Do you want to do more with the paper on your desk? Would you like to copy it, collate it, file it, search it, mail it and make it disappear? Sounds time consuming doesn’t it? How about if you could do all that with just one touch? The Xerox® DocuMate® 3120 color sheetfed scanner takes your documents, credit cards, ID cards and forms and files them securely on your computer or in the cloud readily accessible when you need them. It can scan up to 40 images per minute (ipm) in duplex and includes a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to handle anything from business cards to A4 documents. With a small footprint, the DocuMate 3120 fits comfortably on any desk (especially when folded closed), making it the perfect solution for any business that desires to quickly convert paper documents into searchable PDF files that to be easily shared, organized and protected. Document imaging is rapidly growing in nearly every business today. As more users adopt scanning solutions at the desktop, it has become clear that ease-of-use is a key feature. Most new users in document imaging are not scanner experts, so simplified, point-and-click solutions that deliver high quality images and integration with business applications are in demand.
Scan, Send and Store at the Touch of a Button
Powered by Visioneer OneTouch® technology, the scanner allows users to scan to the “destination” of their choice by pressing a single button, eliminating multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats. Visioneer OneTouch allows you to scan documents to your choice of 9 preset yet completely user configurable destinations. This enables your documents to be scanned with the correct settings for resolution, color, cropping, file format and then delivered to virtually any application, folder or device – all at the touch of a button.
Perfect Scans from Imperfect Originals
The DocuMate 3120 produces clear and sharp scans of any document, in color or black and white. Worried that your highlighted notes from the meeting won’t scan clearly? What about the receipt that was folded in your pocket? Real world documents are never a problem for the DocuMate 3120. Visioneer Acuity technology enables the scanner to instantly improve the visual clarity of every scanned image. You get perfect scans from imperfect originals.
OneTouch is an easy-to-use utility that connects the DocuMate® 3120 with a powerful set of scanner settings to greatly improve the efficiency of your workflow — so that with one touch the document is scanned automatically to email, Microsoft® Word, your printer, a file folder, or to one of many cloud destinations.
PC Minimum System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or equivalent processor
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista® / XP®
- 2GB RAM
- 350 MB available hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive • USB port
- Model Number XDM3120-U
- Scan Speed 20 ppm / 40 ipm: 200 & 300 dpi b&w, grayscale, color
- Scan Method Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source LED
- Optical Resolution 600 dpi
- Output Bit Depth 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Interface Hi-Speed USB (2.0), compatible with USB (1.1)
- Dimensions (paper trays extended) 11.2″(w) x 10.25″(d) x 10.25″(h) (284 x 261 x 261 mm)
- Dimensions (paper trays folded) 11.2″(w) x 6.7″(d) x 6.5″(h) (284 x 170 x 165 mm)
- Weight 5.1 lb (2.3 kg)
- ADF Capacity 50 pages (20 lb., 75-80 g/m2 paper)
- ADF Minimum Document Size 3″ x 2″ (76 x 51 mm)
- ADF Maximum Document Size 8.5″ x 38″ (216 x 965 mm)
- Maximum Embossed Card Thickness 0.051″ (1.3 mm)
- Document Thickness (min-max) 7 – 110 lb (28-400 g/m2 paper)
- Duty Cycle 3,000 pages/day