Super-compact, easy to use scanner that can be positioned on the smallest desktops. The sleek, ultra-compact image FORMULA DR-C225 offers the ultimate in space saving. Its unique vertical J-Path design makes it ideal for placement in busy departments and on small office desktops.
Extremely versatile and reliable
Slim, compact design with unique vertical J-Path feeding
Simple, and easy scanning thanks to intuitive features
High speed duplex scanning: up to 50ipm at 300dpi
Full software pack for all your scanning needs
Hybrid model for Windows and Mac
Compact profile, unique design
Combining unique design and innovative features, the DR-C225 offers affordable scanning without compromising on performance. Its vertical J-Path transport system means the DR-C225 has one of the smallest footprints in its class. The DR-C225 can be placed directly abutting a rear wall or on a counter-top where space is limited. Thick or embossed cards can be scanned with ease thanks to a straight through paper path option that makes the DR-C225 extremely versatile.
Easy operation, superb results
The DR-C225 is packed with innovative features to help make the scanning process easier for users. CaptureOnTouch incorporates a Full Auto Mode function that automatically applies the best settings based on document content. With a simple one-touch scanning operation, complicated tasks can now be completed in a few seconds. Another innovative feature of the DR-C225 is the ‘face-up’ document feeding option, which allows users to feed documents in their natural orientation to save valuable time.
Powerful and versatile software
The DR-C225 comes with a powerful and versatile range of ‘out of the box’ software that will enable users to work more efficiently. Along with CaptureOnTouch, Bizcard, OmniPage, Paperport, eCopy PDF Pro Office and PageManager (Mac) are all included to help increase productivity.
- Type – Desktop Type Sheet Fed Scanner
- Scanning sensor unit – CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
- Optical resolution – 600dpi
- Light source – RGB LED
- Scanning side – Front/ Back/ Duplex
- Interface – High speed USB 2.0
- Dimensions (WxDxH) – Tray Closed: 300 (W) x 156 (D) x 220 (H)mm Tray Opened: 300 (W) x 235 (D) x 339 (H)mm
- Weight – Approx. 2.6kg
- Power requirements – AC100 – 240V (50/60Hz)
- Power consumption – Scanning: 12.8W or less, Sleep mode: 1.9W or less, Power tuned off: 0.5W or less
- Operating environment – 10 – 32.5 °C (50 – 90.5 °F), Humidity: 20 – 80% RH
- Environmental compliance – RoHS and ENERGY STAR
- Black and White – 25ppm/50ipm
- Colour – 25ppm/50ipm
- Output resolution – 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
- Output mode – Binary: Black & White, Error Diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement I, Advanced Text Enhancement II (Advanced Text Enhancement I not available with MAC Driver), Auto Colour Detection, 8-bit Greyscale :(256-Level), 24-bit colour
- Suggested Daily Duty Cycle – Approx 1,500 scans/day
- Width – J-Path: 50.8 – 216mm Straight-Path: 50.8 – 216mm
- Length – J-Path: 70 – 356mmStraight-Path: 53.9 – 356mm
- Thickness – J-Path: 0.06 – 0.15mm (52 – 128g/m²) Straight-Path: 0.05 – 0.25mm (40- 209g/m²)
- Long document mode – Straight-Path : 3000mm max.
- Card scanning – Straight-Path : 53.9 x 85.5 x 0.76mm (Embossed card is supported)
- Paper separation – Retard Roller Method (Reversing Seperator Roller)
- Feeder capacity – 30 Sheets (80g/m²)
- Connection mode Access Point Mode and Station Mode
- Wi-Fi Security Authentication method: Open, Shared, WPA (PSK), WPA2 (PSK)
- Encryption method – WEP(64/128), TKIP/AES
- Data Rates – IEEE802.11b: Max 11 Mbps IEEE802.11g: Max 54 Mbps IEEE802.11n: Max 300Mbps