If you have a mobile scanner, you’re not truly mobile unless you have the freedom to connect to your mobile devices. And who wants to go looking for cables and adapters? Relax, you have found Mobility Air!
Now you can scan your photos, documents, receipts, plastic cards, nearly anything to PDF or JPG with a truly untethered scanner. Your scanned files are stored on any standard USB flash drive or SD memory card; but, we didn’t include just any SD memory card. Mobility Air comes with Eye-Fi, a wireless memory card. Now you can scan to JPG* and upload those scanned files wirelessly to your Mac or Windows machine, Android phone or tablet, or Apple® iPhone®, iPad® or iPod® over your local Wi-Fi access point. You can even scan to the Cloud, to over 25 destinations that include Facebook, Evernote, Shutterfly and more.
DocAir is the perfect Android and iOS companion for your Visioneer Mobility Air scanner. DocAir pairs your Android phone/table or iOS iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with the wireless SD scanning card that came with your Mobility Air scanner. By pairing the two, you can wirelessly transmit JPG and multi-page PDF scans directly to your mobile device, view and store them, and share them by email, print, the cloud, Cameral Roll or Photo Gallery, Clipboard, or Open in any Android or iOS app that can accept JPG or PDF files.
The wireless scanner card can be configured to connect to any wireless 802.11 b/g/n access point. Once your wireless card and mobile device are on the same wireless network, the magic begins; your scanned files automatically transfer to your iOS device as soon as they are scanned. If there is no wireless network available, the wireless scanner card can be configured in Direct Mode which means the card becomes its own hot spot and will still connect and transfer scanned files to your iOS device.
Reliable and easy to use
Visioneer Mobility is a small color scanner that is powered by a rechargeable battery. No computer or power connection is required to start scanning. Simply turn on the scanner, select one of three file formats (color PDF, black and white PDF or color JPG), and insert your document. Your scanned items are saved to an SD memory card or a USB flash drive. Alternately, if you attach the scanner to a smartphone, your scans are saved to the phone’s internal memory.
Visioneer Mobility takes only 10 seconds to scan a full page at 300 dpi, and you can scan 300 pages per charge. With Visioneer’s AutoLaunch™ technology, scanning begins as soon as documents are inserted into the scanner.
Mobility can also scan your documents and wirelessly transfer the scanned JPG files with an Eye-Fi® card inserted into your scanner. Eye-Fi is an SDHC memory card that has built-in Wi-Fi. It stores the images on your card and uses your wireless network to effortlessly transfer these images to your computer and over 25 online destinations such as Evernote®, Picasa™, Facebook™, Shutterfly®, and MobileMe™. Don’t run out of space on your Eye-Fi card with the Endless Memory feature that automatically makes space when your images have been safely delivered.
- Scan to smartphone, SD card or USB Flash Drive (4GB Eye-Fi SD card included)
- No computer required to scan!
- Freedom from Cables, Software and Drivers
- Scan at 300 dpi to JPG or PDF format – anywhere!
- Weight: 680g
- Simplex or Duplex: Simplex (one side scanning)
- Standard Warranty: 1 year
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 300 dpi
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): No
- Dimensions: 11.54″ x 2.82″ x 2.07″ (W×D×H)
- Control Method: 2 Buttons
- Light Source: LED
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5″ x 14″ in
- Network Interface: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 2.4GHz, Class 6
- Speed – Letter/A4 (8.5″ × 11″): 10 sec/page
- Imaging sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Power Supply: External Universal Switching AC Adapter
- Power Consumption (active): 2.5 Watt
- Minimum Paper Size: 2″ x 2″ in
- Power Supply Input Voltage: 100 – 240 V~
- Power Supply Output Voltage: 5 V