What is mobility? It means easy-to-use technology that is flexibile enough to use anywhere you are, untethered, fully compatible with your world and gear. It means information at your fingertips, integrated devices, small in size, high in performance, all the while being environmentally friendly, affordable and reliable. Until today, scanners have been, at best, portable. They were small and easy to travel with. But now it is time to think about mobility in a whole new way.
Introducing Visioneer® Mobility, the first truly mobile scanner that lets you scan anywhere without a computer, cords or software. You can even scan to your smartphone using the USB cable that came with your phone.
Visioneer Mobility is a small color scanner that is powered by a rechargeable battery. No computer or power connection is required to start scanning. Simply turn on the scanner, select one of three file formats (color PDF, black and white PDF or color JPG), and insert your document. Your scanned items are saved to an SD memory card (2GB card included) or a USB flash drive. Alternately, if you attach the scanner to a smartphone, your scans are saved to the phone’s internal memory.
Visioneer Mobility takes only 10 seconds to scan a full page at 300 dpi, and you can scan 300 pages per charge. With Visioneer’s AutoLaunch™ technology, scanning begins as soon as documents are inserted into the scanner.
Optional Wireless Capability
Mobility can also scan your documents and wirelessly transfer the scanned JPG files with an optional Eye-Fi® card (not included) inserted into your scanner. Eye-Fi is an SDHC memory card that has built-in Wi-Fi. It stores the images on your card and uses your wireless network to effortlessly transfer these images to your computer and over 25 online destinations such as Evernote®, Picasa™, Facebook™, Shutterfly®, and MobileMe™. Don’t run out of space on your Eye-Fi card with the Endless Memory feature that automatically makes space when your images have been safely delivered.
- Scan to smartphones and mobile devices that support mass storage
- Scan photos to SD card and insert in digital photo frame
- Upload photos to iPad™ with Apple® Camera Connection Kit (not included)
- Wireless scanning to your computer or Evernote® with Eye-Fi® card (not included)
- Scan to smartphone, SD card or USB Flash Drive (2GB SD card included)
- No computer required to scan!
- Freedom from Cables, Software and Drivers
- Scan at 300 dpi to JPG or PDF format – anywhere!
- Weight: 0.638 Kg
- Simplex or Duplex: Simplex (one side scanning)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 300 dpi
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology: No
- Dimensions: 294 x 72 x 53 mm (W×D×H)
- Light Source: CIS (LED)
- Maximum Paper Size: 216 x 297 mm
- Speed – A4 (210 × 297): 10 sec/page
- Minimum Paper Size: 51 x 51 mm